There is a fee for the services depending on the scope of the project.
|Jefferson Clinical Research Institute (JCRI) Project and Management (PDM) Development Team||• Supports Investigator-Initiated research by assisting with project development, identification of funding opportunities and grant writing.|
|PI/Study Team||• Develop basic study design and strategy before contacting JCRI.
• Provide clinical and scientific expertise throughout the process.
• Review/edit/comment on all document drafts created by JCRI team within agreed-upon timeframes.
• Attend all scheduled grant-planning meetings with JCRI, biostatistics, and collaborators as necessary.
• Identify and connect JCRI team with co-investigators, institutional grant managers and all internal/external collaborators.
• Provide Project Development Team with appropriate lead-time as specified below.
|JCRI||• Create initial drafts of all documents.
• Connect team with Jefferson Biostatistics Services as needed.
• Schedule and lead planning meetings.
• Provide regular updates to the study team on progress.
• Guide key personnel on creating NIH bio sketches.
• Draft Letters of support.
• Coordinate with institutional grant managers on budget development and proposal submission.
|Lead Time||• Large submissions to NIH, DOD, AHRQ, PCORI, and other large grants
• Minimum of 6 months in advance of internal deadline.
• Smaller submissions (foundations, industry funding) Minimum 6 weeks’ notice before the internal deadline.
|Project Development Services||• Grant Writing
• Protocol Development